Everything Constructing! Building Speaker Boxes, Arcade Cabinets, Arcade Sticks, or Bird Houses!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything Constructing! Building Speaker Boxes, Arcade Cabinets, Arcade Sticks, or Bird Houses!

Post  Rotendo on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:11 pm

I use to have all these tools to do all sorts of wood work. I lost my table saw, I think I have a jigsaw somewhere.. now that I think about it, because I was just about to ask to borrow one, lol.

You've all seen my 2 player PSX/PS2 stick, right? Well, my Samsung GX TV died some time ago while in my son's possession, and it was an amazing gaming tv that I've had for over 10 years. Built in surround speakers, built woofer... I recently stripped those components out and will find a way to attach/add them to my 2player setup.

Other ideas/plans for it will be to convert it to be able to use on PS3/Xb360 and keep the happ parts. As trying to add sanwa buttons requires more labor such as routing the shit out of the inside panel in order for the buttons to snap on and getting a mount for the joystick.

I can easily just cut out the panel so that I may be able to properly seat in two 1/8" panels for the sanwa/seimitsu buttons.. but to paint a better picture... I can just use the top panels of (2) TE's! and I'll be set!

Opinions? Suggestions?

I want to keep my current panel too, but I think what I'll do is make another panel that will be swappable whenever I want to change it. Which will require to modify both panels for easy installation/replacing.

So if I go that route, I can save money and time and will just need (2) TE panels w/parts <because I don't plan to part out either of my TE's. This will be a project in the making.

-Rotendo

Keep in mind, I want to have speakers and that subwoofer attached to it too!

Rotendo

View user profile http://ktownbrawlers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Constructing! Building Speaker Boxes, Arcade Cabinets, Arcade Sticks, or Bird Houses!

Post  ComBak on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 pm

seeing as b-nasty has never replied to my posts or im was waiting for him to reply on his stick if i can figure out whats wrong with the stick in general (ie. the wire is frayed or the cherry taps arent conducting) maybe we can use the TE stick on that...but only if he replies with an "i dont need it anymore" also if you would like help you know im down for it
ComBak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top