Proving Grounds Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

games we wish didn't take 10plus years to release...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

games we wish didn't take 10plus years to release... - Page 2 Empty Re: games we wish didn't take 10plus years to release...

Post  hoikam EXE Thu May 05, 2011 1:34 am

That just tells me to take a really long time convincing her to name our child Squall. Lol
Strike a deal, if the babies a girl, she names her, a boy, I name him. VICTORY! =D

hoikam EXE

Back to top Go down

games we wish didn't take 10plus years to release... - Page 2 Empty Re: games we wish didn't take 10plus years to release...

Post  ComBak Thu May 05, 2011 4:50 am

hmmm yea the wife will never let that happen maybe if she is a hardcore gamer to if they are around still but none the less i would like my kid to be named something out of this world but that will probably never happen
ComBak
ComBak

Back to top Go down

Post  hoikam EXE Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Lol, anyways, back to the main topic here...
Is there any other game out there that had a long time till the next game released?

Games like metal gear and metal gear solid have been around for ages, same with games like mario and zelda that we all grew up with. Is there an on going games series you wished died sooner before it got lame?

I personally don't like kingdom hearts 2 and any other kingdom hearts after that. It should have stopped after the first one.

hoikam EXE

Back to top Go down

Post  ComBak Fri May 06, 2011 10:35 am

i think halo and gears of war (lol jk) i dont play those games often especially gears since it doesnt peak my intrest some of the mk games shouldnt of came out i think like the dc one that was terrible come on now heroic brutality lame but how long has diablo three been in the works now
ComBak
ComBak

Back to top Go down

Post  hoikam EXE Sat May 07, 2011 3:48 am

Halo?! That game has been at the top of the scene for competitive shooters since the first halo came out!
Check out www.mlgpro.com
They hold big national tournaments that even have people from korea and europe come play for a weekend.

hoikam EXE

Back to top Go down

Post  ComBak Sat May 07, 2011 1:28 pm

oh yea no doubt im not saying its not played but by me its not played (often) i mean you ask me to play im like sure why not then my rage comes out (how the hell did you shoot me from that far with sniper no scope) but anyways when are they gonna make a new secret of mana game like what they need to do is finally port sekien densetsu 3 over here so i can play it for real instead of an emulator
ComBak
ComBak

Back to top Go down

Post  hoikam EXE Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Secret of mana? Or legend of mana?
Legend of mana was the bomb!

Don't think I've heard of that last game you mentioned though... is it a strategy game?

hoikam EXE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotendo Wed May 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Seiken Densetsu 3 is Secret of Mana 2 and was never ported to the US, however... there was a US copy made that I found on ebay, but it was like $300 and I would buy it, but I don't have that kind of money, for something I already own (Super Famicom cartridge)

Secret of Mana is the best rgp on the SNES. Chrono trigger would be #2, followed by FFIII. Legend of Mana was sort of a disappointment for me, but the soundtrack kicked ass.

-Rotendo

Rotendo

http://ktownbrawlers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ComBak Sat May 14, 2011 2:01 pm

oh yea the soundtrack was awesome but i did and did not like the weapon customization to many factors and variables involved with it but there was a shortcut to hack a max weapon with just three cards now the worst was dawn of mana on ps2 i was like Yay a new mana game then played it and was like WTF i have to start at lvl 1 each lvl i play and only make it to lvl 4 no different weapons no kool magik no three player action..boo
ComBak
ComBak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2