Proving Grounds Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Company 2 ?! anyone ?!

4 posters

Go down

Bad Company 2 ?! anyone ?! Empty Bad Company 2 ?! anyone ?!

Post  Simmis Fri May 06, 2011 11:24 am

upon hearing about PG over the radio and the catch phrase "Where talking smack, only gets you so far" (I think thats how it went.) I immediately began thinking about which games would I try in competitive play. The big one for me was BC2 simply because ive been playing BF games since 1942 and I have quite a few locals who play with me online.

Hopefully in the near future there could be a BC2 tournament, I guess the game mode would be 4v4 squad rush ? or a Squad deathmatch. I already have friends really intrested in this idea as thats pretty much all we played together until PSN went down.
Simmis
Simmis

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2 ?! anyone ?! Empty Re: Bad Company 2 ?! anyone ?!

Post  Proving Grounds Fri May 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Id have to take a look again at the lan setup for that game but it could be a possibility. Some games just arent really setup well for local tournament gaming like MW2 vs BlackOps. In my opinion MW2 is a much better game online but doesnt have as good of a local play setup as BlackOps. I will look into for sure though.
Proving Grounds
Proving Grounds
Admin

https://provinggrounds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hoikam EXE Fri May 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Hmmm, its a good idea though. That game is a lot of fun, but like john said, he'd have to look at how to set it up correctly.

I'm all for it though, id just like to see more competitive FPS players in the area.
The main scene for tournaments at PG is fighting games because of the K-town Brawlers.

hoikam EXE

Back to top Go down

Post  ComBak Sat May 07, 2011 1:34 pm

woot woot but yea john is an FPS player and i can play kinda i mean i only played goldeneye my entire n64 days but yea i might/will be getting the Battlefield game
ComBak
ComBak

Back to top Go down

Post  Simmis Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 pm

ComBak wrote:woot woot but yea john is an FPS player and i can play kinda i mean i only played goldeneye my entire n64 days but yea i might/will be getting the Battlefield game

ahhh license to kill mode and pistols only, the good life. Until the game magically disappears after a few neighborhood kids come over. lol
Simmis
Simmis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum