Proving Grounds Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLLEGE BALL PLEASE!

3 posters

Go down

COLLEGE BALL PLEASE! Empty COLLEGE BALL PLEASE!

Post  Rotendo Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:00 am

I'm not much into pro football, but I love college football.

So is there a possibility to have an NCAA Football thread here? Or at least try to condense the topics to make the PG Forums neater?

I think that just having a Sports category will suffice. Under the Sports thread, if people really want to talk about field hockey, they can create a thread for it for others to post in. That way, you won't have a thread started that is already dead and will never be utilized.

anyway....

who all plays NCAA Football 20XX? I buy every year and play with Texas A&M... except last season, because I created a RB and did the Road to Glory and got to choose any school to play at and wanted to play at the BCS Championships. So I chose Texas. They were ranked 3 I think, so I didn't have to see who from the top 2 were going to lose to play.. as if I chose the Aggies (that was ranked 23rd or so) I'd probably ended up ranking top 4 and not playing in the BCS title game, but after looking at their last season schedule... I could have. We had the toughest schedule in the Big 12 and we beat Texas, OU, and Nebraska. With the last two teams on that list playing each other in the Big 12 Championships. If we had won the 3 games we lost, we'd be ranked top 5. LSU... omg, played so well... okay, enough about that.

-Rotendo

Rotendo

http://ktownbrawlers.com

Back to top Go down

COLLEGE BALL PLEASE! Empty Re: COLLEGE BALL PLEASE!

Post  ComBak Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Srry i play that real football lol yea but i got madden 10....thats about all i have to say
ComBak
ComBak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotendo Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah... but you SUCK at 'real' ball too so... you're gay. Razz

Rotendo

Back to top Go down

Post  ComBak Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:06 pm

aw come on i dont suk that bad...i mean half of me can play "ball"
ComBak
ComBak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotendo Thu May 05, 2011 1:37 am

Haitian's don't even play 'ball'... if anything.. they play fut'bol, not Football americano.

Let's see how well you can dribble and take corner shots... in your mouth! j/k < in case you people don't know, I'm talking about soccer.

-Rotendo

Rotendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotendo Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:12 am

Has anyone picked up NCAA Football 2012? I'm dying to play it! I need my fix, bad!

- Rotendo

Rotendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Simmis Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:56 pm

I played NCAA Football for a while my all time favorite was NCAA 06 Race for the Heisman. I think I did Dynasty mode up until 2034 ?! lol I created my own school and and started with the worst build then worked my way up to total domination. Online was fun but the infamous direct snap to WR glitch annoyed me but I managed ways to stop abuser's (recalling me playing #24 Texas A&M vs #7 Michigan?) But now I mostly play madden as it seems to be a bit more popular with my friends and I can make money from Gamersaloon or EA Arena (which i have yet to try)
Simmis
Simmis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum